Even if you're familiar with C# syntax, knowing how to combine various language features is a critical skill when building applications. This handy cookbook is packed full of recipes to help you solve issues for C# programming tasks you're likely to encounter. You'll learn tried-and-true techniques to help you achieve greater productivity and improve the quality of your code.
Author and independent consultant Joe Mayo shares some of the most important practices you'll need to be successful as a C# developer. Each section of this cookbook describes some useful facet of the C# programming language. These recipes--the result of many years of experience--are proven concepts for solving real-world problems with C#.
- Learn new techniques for using the latest features of C# 9.0
- Employ patterns for solving a wide selection of problems
- Work with recipes for important C# coding scenarios
- Reuse code that solves common problems
- Increase your knowledge of C# programming
- Improve the quality of your applications