Photoshop Color Correction: Creative Mood Adjustments
Photoshop isn't just for correcting color; you can also make creative color adjustments to photos. In this mini project course, author Taz Tally shows you how to correct and adjust the color of a light-toned image. First, you'll learn how to evaluate the image and identify the tools you need to correct it. Then Taz walks through four different workflows that maintain, remove, or reduce the color cast, all resulting in completely different moods for the same photograph. He'll also show how to store and access the variations you've created, all in a single file.
Check out the first installment in this series, Photoshop Color Correction: Fundamentals, for more detailed information about adjusting color in Photoshop.
- 英文名称：Photoshop Color Correction: Creative Mood Adjustments
- Using the exercise files
- Image evaluation
- Tools and approach
- Step-by-step brightness-and-contrast adjustment: Maintain cast
- Step-by-step adjustment: Remove highlights
- Step-by-step adjustment: Remove all casts
- Step-by-step adjustment: Creative adjustments
- Next steps