How to Make Strategic Thinking a Habit
Working hard is important—but what's really critical is making sure you're working on the right things. That's what strategic thinking enables you to do. In this course, Dorie Clark shares frameworks and strategies to help you make strategic thinking a daily habit, so that you can make the best use of your time, energy, and effort at work. Discover how to set yourself up for success by carving out time for strategic thinking and adjusting your routine to spark more strategic thoughts. Get tactics for thinking strategically about the tasks and decisions that lie ahead of you, as well as how to revisit past decisions to glean valuable insights. Learn how to change the way you approach your to-do list and examine the root cause of problems to devise better solutions. Plus, Dorie explains how to consistently ask yourself the right questions, so that you don't get off track.
- 英文名称：How to Make Strategic Thinking a Habit
- Why make strategic thinking a habit?
- Making time for strategic thinking
- Finding the right place for strategic thinking
- Make small changes to spark strategic thoughts
- Forget to-do lists
- How to analyze your decisions
- How to constantly improve your strategy
- Look at the root cause of problems
- How can this be easier?
- What can you cut out?
- What is unlikely to change?
- Where can you get more leverage?
- Think strategically every day