Google Analytics 4 (GA4) Essential Training
Google Analytics 4 provides the means to track, analyze, and report on the visitors to your site and app—who they are and what they do. This course walks you through the first major revision in years to the de facto standard in analytics in years that includes tons of new features and powerful machine learning. With over 15 years on the platform and thousands of enterprise client engagements, industry veteran Corey Koberg covers how to best use this leading analytics tool to better understand who your digital customers are, how they found you, and how they engage with your site or app once they get there. Corey covers the platform's out-of-the-box functionality, from account creation to reporting fundamentals. He shares how to get, convert, and retain customers, manage user accounts, and more.
- 英文名称：Google Analytics 4 (GA4) Essential Training
- Understanding your digital customers with Google Analytics
- Why are there two versions of this course?
- Digital analytics and key concepts
- What's new in GA4?
- What features are missing from GA4?
- Which version should I choose?
- Set up a Google Analytics account
- Install GA4 manually
- Using Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Install GA4 alongside Universal Analytics via connected accounts
- Accessing Google demo data
- How Google Analytics is structured
- Campaign tracking
- Home screen and UI navigation
- Segmentation via comparisons
- Filters and secondary dimensions
- Analyzing how to get customers
- Engagement reports: Overview, pages, and screens
- Engagement reports: Events
- Analyzing how to convert customers
- Analyzing how you keep customers
- Demographics and interests reports
- Technology, devices, and platforms
- All roads lead here: Analysis Hub
- Pathing analysis
- Funnel Visualization analysis
- Enhanced Measurement
- Set up goals
- Manage user accounts
- Next steps