Are you looking to add an email service to your ASP.NET Core application in order to send, receive, and even track emails? In this course, instructor Ervis Trupja shows you how, explaining how to use services such as SendGrid, a reliable cloud-based email service, to send and track emails and help build your business. Discover why it's important to use email services in your app, as well as why sending regular emails to customers can help you grow your business. Discover how to set up a SendGrid development environment and start sending emails and attachments to recipients. Learn how to set up event webhooks in SendGrid, create an API endpoint in an ASP.NET Core application, and use it to update the email status in real time. Plus, get insights on how to construct a dashboard to get insights on your email activity.
- 英文名称：ASP.NET Core: Communication Management
- Managing your communications with ASP.NET Core
- What you should know
- What is an email service?
- Why use an email service?
- What are the common emailing services?
- Set up a SendGrid account
- Set up a SendGrid development environment
- Send an email to a single receipt using SendGrid
- Challenge: Send an email to multiple receipts using SendGrid
- Solution: Send an email to multiple receipts using SendGrid
- Send an attachment using SendGrid
- What is a webhook?
- Setting up ngrok
- Adding an event webhook in ASP.NET Core
- Update email status on webhook event
- SendGrid communication dashboard
- Where to go next