Learning PPC with Google Ads
Master a core component of search engine marketing (SEM) with pay-per-click (PPC) advertising using Google Ads (formerly known as Google AdWords). In this course, instructor Duane Brown shows how to launch a PPC campaign that drives traffic to your website and products. Duane explores how PPC marketing works and how it fits with what your business—and your customers—need. Then, he shows how to start researching your keywords: the foundation of all great advertisements. After he demonstrates how to launch a new campaign and write dynamic ad copy, Duane shows how to optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI).
- 英文名称：Learning PPC with Google Ads
- Grow your business with PPC
- What is PPC marketing?
- Where does PPC fit in the funnel?
- Is PPC right for your business?
- Understand your target audience
- Distinguish PPC, SEO, and programmatic
- How to do keyword research
- Pick the right keywords
- Keyword organization
- Keyword match type
- What are negative keywords
- Write ad copy that sells
- PPC campaign goals
- PPC campaign settings
- PPC campaign structure
- Conversion tracking for PPC campaigns
- Using a search query report (SQR)
- Cost per click (CPC) and bid management
- Google Ads Editor for PPC campaigns
- Continue learning about PPC