17 Questions to Help Improve Your Marketing
Marketing is full of questions. In this course, build effective marketing campaigns at your company by exploring key questions and answers to help conquer your marketing challenges. Find out how to identify the competition, build buyer personas, and define the most important metrics. Brad Batesole shares how to determine your NPS score, set priorities, select pricing, and address privacy concerns. Whether you are an independent marketer, a small business owner, part of an enterprise team, or a solo entrepreneur, the topics that Brad discusses are applicable in helping you navigate digital marketing, B2C, B2B, brand management, and more.This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- 英文名称：17 Questions to Help Improve Your Marketing
- Create a powerful marketing strategy
- What is your value proposition?
- Who is your target market?
- What buyer personas are you using?
- Who is your competition?
- What is your objective?
- What are your most important metrics?
- What messaging assumptions have you made?
- What are your touchpoints?
- What are your priorities?
- What do you want to accomplish?
- What stage is your business in?
- What is your Net Promoter Score?
- Where will growth come from?
- What is your budget?
- What's your price image?
- How are you addressing privacy concerns?
- Stay curious