Inclusion During Difficult Times
The future of work is here. Meetings that once filled conference rooms are now fully online. Dining room tables have been turned into makeshift offices. And technology is playing an ever-increasing role in our day-to-day workflows. But what about our emotional well-being and sense of belonging? HR exec and talent consultant Pat Wadors contends that, in the midst of all this change, another concurrent shift needs to be happening—one towards greater inclusion. In this course, Pat explains how to build a compassionate, inclusive work environment where employees can thrive as they adjust to our new normal.
Discover how to apply inclusive design to your work. Learn about the difference between empathy and compassion and the role inclusion plays in the development of organizational resilience. Get tips for discussing mental health issues openly, and without judgment. Plus, learn how to take a cue from Maslow's hierarchy of needs to keep your employees' emotional well-being top of mind.
- Define the importance of inclusion in the workplace.
- Explain techniques used to create a more inclusive business environment.
- Differentiate compassion from other feelings and emotions in the context of creating an inclusive environment.
- Relate progress to perfection in terms of growth during difficult times.
- Identify factors related to tech fatigue.
- 英文名称：Inclusion During Difficult Times
- Reimagining our future
- From surviving to thriving
- Leveling the playing fields so everyone can play
- Embracing inclusive design thinking
- Leading with compassion and inclusivity
- Inclusion is the key to resilience and agility
- Making progress
- Growing in uncertain times: Progress is better than perfection
- Opening the dialogue about mental health and emotional safety
- Tech fatigue: Why we need balance and boundaries
- Why employee recognition is key for inclusion and belonging
- Final thoughts