Marketing Foundations: Consumer Behavior
Great marketers know how their customers think and act. They pay extra attention to consumer behavior: the way people buy and use products and services. Understanding consumer behavior can help you crawl inside the mind of a customer and be more effective at marketing, design, packaging, product development, and every other initiative that impacts your buyer. Join marketing professor Drew Boyd for a look at how psychological factors such as motivation, appetite for risk, self-perception, and social status impact buying decisions. Drew also discusses how individual consumers buy products and services as compared to organizations, and explains how to apply your findings to your next marketing campaign.
- 英文名称：Marketing Foundations: Consumer Behavior
- Crawl inside the mind of the customer
- What is consumer behavior?
- Why consumer behavior is important
- Creating and satisfying motivated customers
- Helping customers overcome their concerns
- Appealing to consumers sense of self
- Helping consumers be effective shoppers
- Helping customers manage their social status
- How consumers buy
- How organizations buy
- What happens after the purchase
- Applying consumer behavior to marketing tactics
- Treating customers right