Designing an Authentic Brand
An authentic brand is a powerful brand. It knows who its audience is, what they want, and how to reliably deliver it. When branding doesn’t have to try hard or fake anything, its sincerity can rise above the clamor. In this course, learn how to develop, maintain, and evolve an authentic brand. Instructor Justin Ahrens explores the research and processes that go into finding your brand's focus. He goes over the building blocks of a successful brand—one that can not only deliver on its promises, but also live its values. Plus, learn about identifying your brand's personality, what authenticity means to your customers, and the power of consistency and truth.
- 英文名称：Designing an Authentic Brand
- The power of truth
- Who are you?
- Find your focus
- Who are your competitors?
- What can you build off of?
- What does authenticity mean to your customers?
- Who needs your brand?
- Do you have the right brand personality?
- Is your brand focused and flexible?
- Does authentic mean original?
- How can you be imperfect?
- Where can you be good?
- Being the guide in your story
- Being clear on what you promise
- The need for a road map
- Consistency is a building block
- An authentic brand lives its values
- Authenticity that evolves