Customer Service Foundations
Do your customers feel valued? When they do, they keep coming back. When they don't, your business suffers. In this course, writer and customer service consultant Jeff Toister teaches you the three crucial skill sets needed to deliver outstanding customer service and increase customer loyalty. Learn how to build winning relationships, provide the right assistance at the right times, and effectively handle angry customers. He also shares ways to find out what your customers really think about your service, and use their feedback to improve.
- Explore how you can use customer surveys to build rapport.
- Name three ways you can use active listening to serve your customers more effectively.
- Identify the different types of needs that must be addressed in order to solve problems.
- Explain the benefits of taking ownership of a problem.
- Define “preemptive acknowledgment” and recognize its impact on customer service.
- List three types of attitude anchors and explain their differences.
- 英文名称：Customer Service Foundations
- Keep your customers happy
- What to know before watching this course
- Define outstanding customer service
- Determine the value of outstanding customer service
- Identify your customers
- Create a customer service vision
- Connect rapport to outstanding service
- Implement techniques to build rapport
- Start a conversation
- Enhance likability in-person
- Enhance likability on the phone
- Enhance likability via email, chat, or SMS
- Uncover customer needs
- Actively listen to customers
- Identify emotional needs
- Manage expectations
- Go the extra mile
- Take ownership of problems
- Act on customer feedback
- Empathize with customers
- Expand your influence
- Prevent negative emotions
- Diffuse angry customers
- Anchor your own attitude
- Create a plan