Creating Your Personal Brand
Your personal brand is your reputation and legacy. A strong personal brand can lead to job and career opportunities. A weak personal brand leaves you liable to be passed by. In this course, personal branding expert Lida Citroën helps you identify what your personal brand is now and align it with the brand you want for yourself in the future. In the process, she helps you target the individuals or groups who have the opportunities you seek, strategize the marketing for your brand, and identify who you need to know and where to find them. She also helps you figure out how to portray your personal brand on social media outlets such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube. Plus, learn how to craft an elevator pitch for your personal brand so you can make a good impression even on short notice.
- 英文名称：Creating Your Personal Brand
- What is personal branding?
- Creating your personal brand
- Creating career opportunities
- Building influence
- Defining your current brand
- Creating your desired brand
- Identifying your target audience
- Creating a personal marketing strategy
- Networking your personal brand
- Managing your online reputation
- Conveying your personal brand authentically
- Creating a perfect elevator pitch
- Start today to take control of your brand