Learn the foundational concepts underlying all businesses, small to large. Arizona State University professor Eddie Davila covers all the basics, explaining concepts such as how revenues and costs influence a company's profit and which teams play a key role in any organization's success. He then provides a basic explanation of how finance teams operate in a business, so that you can better understand what drives financial decisions in an organization. He also reviews how companies communicate with customers via marketing and branding; how supply chains function in an organization; and how accounting, HR, and IT teams work to manage an organization's money, employees, and information.
- List the three flows of business.
- Identify two primary responsibilities of the marketing department.
- Recognize three primary responsibilities of the supply chain team.
- Summarize the primary responsibilities of the information technology team.
- 英文名称：Understanding Business
- The foundation of a career in business
- Making a profit
- Parts of the business
- Three flows
- Financial Basics
- Maximizing Return on Investment (ROI)
- Marketing basics
- Supply chain basics
- Efficient operations
- Accounting basics
- Human resources basics
- Information technology basics
- Getting ahead in business