Improving Your Conflict Competence
Workplace conflict is inevitable. But it doesn't have to end badly. In this course, author and conflict expert Craig Runde helps you manage workplace conflict more effectively. He first explains the dynamics that create conflict, and helps you become aware of what your conflict response is. Once you are aware of how conflict arises, learn some practical steps you can take to manage your emotions and engage with others constructively.
- 英文名称：Improving Your Conflict Competence
- Don't fear conflict
- What is conflict competence?
- Measuring the value of conflict competence
- Your attitudes influence your conflict competence
- Develop a deeper understanding of how conflict unfolds
- How you respond to conflict affects its outcome
- What triggers your emotions in conflict?
- Manage your conflict emotions and stay focused
- Reflect on what's happening and the results you want
- Use constructive responses to get good results
- Listen to others and discover answers to conflict
- Avoid destructive behaviors that derail solutions
- Help others resolve conflict
- Create a culture of conflict resolution
- Strengthen your conflict management skills